Seller's Permit / Resale Number

Obtaining Permit

Any sales of tangible items require a sellers permit from the California State Board of Equalization. If you already have a valid sellers permit but it is not registered for your new business, you must contact the State Board of Equalization regarding changes and/or additions at (951) 680-6400 or 3737 Main Street, 10th Floor Number 1000, Riverside, CA 92506.