Self-Hauling / Vacancy Certification

Self-Hauling Permit Application / Vacancy Certification

City of Hemet customers have the option to self-haul their refuse to a disposal site upon approval from the City's Public Works Director and in compliance with City of Hemet Municipal Code Chapter 62.

In addition, customers may apply for a vacancy certification if their property is vacant.

A completed application (PDF) along with any applicable fees must be submitted and approved prior to this agreement.

For additional questions or concerns, please contact our Public Works Department at (951) 765-3712.