Teachers and Parents
Live Homework help!Library Tours and Classroom Visits
Library Tours are available on Fridays and typically last 45-60 minutes. Special story times are also available upon teacher request. Please email for more information or to set up a tour date.
Unable to take your class to the Library? Invite the Library to visit you! We’d love to visit your classroom and share all of the resources the Library has to offer. Please email to set up a classroom visit.
Classroom Library Cards available
Classroom cards will provide your students with the opportunity to use the Hemet Public Library’s electronic resources:
Research resources and homework help:
- Brainfuse: test prep and Live Homework Help, available 7 days a week from 1pm to 10pm.
- Ebsco Host: magazines, journals, and eBooks
- Cloudlibrary Newsstand
E-books & e-Audio books:
- Cloud Library
- World book for Kids
These resources allow digital checkout and no late fees.
Additional Student Resources:
- Free Hemet Public Library Wifi
- Printeron, the Library’s mobile printer application. If your students need to print something, they may send a print job from an email account to the Library and then come in and pay for the pages at the printer. Black and white copies are available for $0.15 per page and $0.35 for color.
- Or email your print job to https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the library to get cards for your class.
Online Homework Help and Tutoring
Try our free database: Brainfuse Homework Help Now
- Homework Help:
Interact with live TUTORS in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
Choose state-aligned lesson and get real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools:
My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab:
Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- 24/7 Homework Question Center:
Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
Tutors are available online from 1pm to 10pm, Monday through Sunday.
Click HERE to access Live Homework Help
Internet Resources: databases, encyclopedias, and eBooks!
The Library offers many online resources to help with homework!
DATABASES -- look up journal articles on EBSCO Host to help with your reports! EBSCO Host offers "Primary Search" for elementary school students, "Middle Search Plus" for middle school students, and "MasterFILE Premier" for high school and college students. Click HERE to access EBSCO Host. After you enter your library card number and PIN, select Magazine Articles from the left hand menu.
-- Encylcopedia Britannica available online HERE.
-- Funk and Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia is available for free, online through the Library’s CATALOG.
-- California Missions: click on the link in the library’s catalog and read on your computer or device!
--U.S. States: click on the link in the library’s catalog and read on your computer or device!
The award-winning ABCmouse.com curriculum is designed to help young children (ages 2 through 6 and up) build a strong foundation for future academic success. ABCmouse. com is 100% educational, with 3,500 or more learning activities across all major subject areas—reading, math, science, social studies, art, and music. Best of all, kids love it. And it’s FREE to use in this library, either on library computers or your own device as long as you are connected to the library’s WiFi!
Print from Home
With our MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your document using your library card.
How to print from a laptop or desktop computer at home or work:
Begin by visiting: PrinterOn Website
Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon (you will see the status of your print job and a reference number).
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select "Release a Print Job".
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
- Your print job will be available for 48 hours after you send it!
- Black and White copies available for $0.15 per page.